1. Start: for a beginner with automation and personalization companies want to increase sales by implementing basic solutions such as dynamic targeted banners or a personalized exit pop-up for selected segments. As part of the Basic Package, you can count on the preparation and launch of up to 4 end to end constant campaigns with reports.
2. Boost: for every company want to improve their sales funnel thanks to the implementation of an advanced automation and personalization strategy. In the middle of the package, proven and tested practical examples, ready mechanisms and scenarios guaranteeing a rapid increase in the efficiency of your sales activities. As part of the Boost Package, you can count on the preparation and implementation of a personalization strategy for all elements of this package.
3. Power: for every company want to implement a comprehensive strategy and looking for an end to end support form strategy to business results. As part of the Power Package, you can count on the preparation and implementation of a complex personalization strategy.
Key business strategies that are applicable by features to a fairly broad range of industries, for example:
1. Improve operational and marketing efficiency
2. Improve data law compliance
3. ‘OWN’ marketing data
4. Integrate disparate systems and channels
5. Improve the customer experience
We present some most popular categories you can see on Amazon. You can choose up to 3 campaigns you find on Amazon.
Visitor segments allow us to differentiate between the behaviours and intent of individual visitor groups. They are the fuel that drives our marketing analysis, testing, optimization and personalization efforts towards success. These powerful cohorts allow us to see what and who is driving the end- result, and act accordingly. Without them, we end up looking at meaningless, useless numbers. By profiling and segmenting customers and visitors, Marketers can effectively target and deliver uniquely tailored content to increase engagement and ultimately improve conversions. See sample segments:
1. Product-focused shoppers – Highly-focused, goal-driven shoppers who know exactly what they’re looking for. These can be either new or returning customers. The key metric would be time-to-purchase at the session-level. Since they know exactly what they want, they tend to purchase quite quickly. To pinpoint these shoppers, create a segment for sessions with a really short time-to-purchase.
2. Browsers – Leisurely shoppers who are looking to be inspired or are simply killing time. Browsing customers tend to spend a relatively great deal of time on the site. To identify these browsing sessions, look for unconverted segments with long session durations. These visitors may convey a huge opportunity for you to influence their decisions and turn them from browsers into buyers.
Range of standard page recommendations
Range of customer recommendations
Range of search recommendations